R3DIRECT

a circular economy project

from waste to resource

we print real waste in 3D

Do you know that 51% of the plastic urban waste we recycle is destined to be burned in an incinerator?
Only 49% of recycled plastic is “noble”, the other 51% is “dirty” plastic and is destined for the incinerator.

This portion of plastics is called plasmix

We print an eterogeneous blend of polyolefinic plastics which originates exclusively from plasmix derived from local public door-to-door collection.
We use innovative 3D technologies to make beautiful and durable objects. 

Services

Large format 3D print

We offer a service to print and assemble large format design prototyping, but we able to use our technology for interior design, furnishing or exhibition stands, realisation of creative sculptures, ship furnishings and more!

Parametrics and responsive production

We are able to design or redesign the file of your products with parametric technology, allowing us to make small productions with modifications for each printed piece.
Ideal for products in continuous development or that need a strong client customization.

Products

We have developed furnishings for private and public spaces. Lighting, chairs and benches, examples of durable and sustainable objects.

Partners

Our partners for research and development

who we are

Cristiano Cavani

Mechanical and technical designer, expert on reverse engineering

Stefano Giovacchini

Product designer, expert on eco-design and circular economy

Marco Paganucci

Mechanical technician , expert on industrial molds and 3d print tecnologhis

Registered office

Via di Belvedere 10, 55012 – Capannori (LU), Italy

Production and development

Via del Canto, 55025 – Coreglia Antelminelli (LU), Italy

Phone

Development +39 339 503 2157

Design +39 348 300 8578

E-mail

info@r3direct.it